February is here! And you know what that means… It’s officially the season of LOOOVE (our favorite)!! This year, we thought we’d celebrate with something extra special, like a FREE WEDDING CAKE (or anniversary, if you kids are already hitched).
That’s right! We’re giving away a FREE CAKE to some lucky couple. No strings attached (Lots of frosting. Maybe even some roses or candy pearls. But no strings.) I mean… Have you priced wedding cakes recently? Do you even know what a crazy deal this is??
So, you might ask yourself, how do I get in on this free cake action? The answer is oh so easy peasy! All we ask is that you share your love story with us on Facebook or Instagram by following these simple steps:
1. Tell us your love story! … Yeah, we know that’s pretty broad. What we really want to know about is the special magic that makes your love worth shouting to the mountain tops. Maybe it’s the story of how you came together. Maybe it’s how you stayed together. Maybe it’s about the little things you do with / for / to each other (but keep it PG, please!). Just tell us a story. And make it about your love.
2. Post your story on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @mypetitesweet
3. Do all this before the clock strikes midnight on February 29th, 2020.
On March 1st, we’ll draw one lucky winner from all the submissions and announce the winner on Facebook and Instagram. And, yes, that lucky winner will get a wedding cake!! Please check our Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions for all the details. Here’s a few you should now about now:
- Winner’s custom cake can have a value of up to $550!
- Free delivery of the cake within a 10 mile radius of My Petite Sweet.
- Cake must be claimed by March 1st, 2021. (That means you have a whole year, but please understand it must be baked and delivered during that year.)
- Standard cake ordering timelines apply. (Really, don’t call us on February 27, 2021 to claim your cake. Not cool. It takes time to make magic happen.)
- Sorry, only one entry per person.
This is legit kids! So get to writing. Let’s flood the internets with loooooooovvvee!